Description of Position:
The Support Analyst provides overall client care, product support and special projects to clients via phone, chat, email and web based platforms. They are focused on quickly troubleshooting and solving client reported issues and providing the best possible client care. Clients range from website users, volunteers, professional nonprofit staff and internal Charity Dynamics stakeholders.
Charity Dynamics support roles are unique in the diversity of skills required for success. Excellent customer service, technical aptitude for solving novel problems, willingness to think strategically
- Maintain high client satisfaction with primary focus on providing the best client care.
- Interact with clients to help troubleshoot and resolve product problems or issues.
- Diagnose and resolve client questions or problems over the telephone/Internet in the areas of system configurations/setup, product functionality, and bugs/enhancements.
- Track and document inbound support requests and ensure proper notation of client problems or issues.
- Stay abreast of current technology in products, design changes, and new products offered.
- Understand client configuration and business policies in order to provide timely and accurate assistance for end users and client administrators.
- Manage and advance activities as part of critical support projects such as email scheduling, reporting, training, forecasting, or HTML editing.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably Communication or Marketing.
- 2-4 years experience with online applications.
- Experience with Excel required
- Strong work ethic with the ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter with sharp eye for detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, problem-solving, and client service skills required.
- Experience working with non-profits a plus.
- Experience with Blackbaud products or other nonprofit software a plus
- Experience with ZenDesk, Snapengage or other support delivery software a plus
- Experience with Basecamp or other project management software a plus
Interested individuals should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Charity Dynamics is an online marketing agency made up of a bright group of creative people who take great pride in providing comprehensive online solutions exclusively to nonprofit organizations. From strategy to implementation and beyond, we partner with clients of all sizes to deliver the services, software, and support they need to get the results they want. We’re passionate about what we do, and it shows in all aspects of our work.