Customer Support Supervisor
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing a customer support team with a focus on customer service, staff management, and technology set-up and configuration. Working in concert with the Customer Support Program Manager, this role will help deliver quality customer support engagement for non-profit organization across phone, chat and email channels supporting a variety of technology platforms and nonprofit programs.
- Staff management including selection, training, work distribution, scheduling, coaching, and disciplining (includes temporary seasonal staff).
- Provides phone, chat and email support across client programs.
- Implement technology and manage vendors needed to operate a multi-channel support program with ability to increase capacity on seasonal basis
- Collaborate with customer support program manager to onboard new programs and adjust as needed to ensure a successful engagement
- Collect data, ensure constancy and quality, and deliver regular reporting of customer support programs.
- Interact with clients and internal staff to help troubleshoot and resolve product problems or escalated cases.
- Manage internal, client, and third-party resources to meet deadlines and budget parameters.
- Implement productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Assess and enhance processes for; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
- Identify risk factors and proactively take corrective action to reduce risks and solve customer issues, escalating as required to ensure resolution.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years of direct managerial/supervisory experience required, preferably in a customer support environment
- Ability to develop and lead training sessions
- Expertise with support platforms such as ZenDesk
- Proficient in the use of Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Demonstrated mastery of digital technology platforms with strong preference toward candidates with experience in Luminate Online or other fundraising specific platforms
- Strong customer service background
- Ability to manage and meet schedule deadlines in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with non-profits, a plus
- Role is based in Austin, TX
- Schedule flexibility to work between 7:30 AM to 6:30 PM weekdays
- Occasional evening and weekend availability required
Interested individuals should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Charity Dynamics is an online marketing agency made up of a bright group of creative people who take great pride in providing comprehensive online solutions exclusively to nonprofit organizations. From strategy to implementation and beyond, we partner with clients of all sizes to deliver the services, software, and support they need to get the results they want. We’re passionate about what we do, and it shows in all aspects of our work.