UPCOMING WEBINARS AND EVENTS
Check here for upcoming events and webinars that Charity Dynamics is a part of!
October 26 – October 28 8:00 – 4:00 ET
Join us at bbcon 2016 in National Harbor, MD, October 26-28. We will have a booth in the exhibit hall set up on all three days as well as a session titled The Amazing Race to a Great User Experience!
Get ready to power your passion and take your good further with:
- SECRETS OF STORYTELLING — Hear how to share your cause—and boost your impact—through the power of storytelling. From growing your support base to motivating activists, bbcon will show you how to rock your mission with stories that excite and inspire.
- GOOD-SPIRATION — Experience firsthand the powerful impact of the global giving community. We’ll share examples of real-life missions in action, give you the opportunity to create even more good with #everythingcounts, and celebrate good at its best with our Impact Awards.
- REAL TALK WITH THE EXPERTS — Take your pick of more than 200 expert-led sessions—many of which qualify for CPE and CFRE credits. Our sessions are bursting with real-world learnings you can put to use in your role today.
- JAW-DROPPING INNOVATION — Grab hold of the technology innovations that will drive philanthropy into the future—from live demos of the revolutionary new NXT solution lines to key industry initiatives, insight, and learnings.
- LASTING CONNECTIONS — Connect with and learn from more than 2,000 of the industry’s brightest and most passionate creative thinkers, do-gooders, and world changers.
November 1 8:00 – 4:00 ET
Join us on November 1 at Canada’s purely peer-to-peer fundraising conference for the actionable ideas you need to succeed whether you run a major national series, a newly launched independent fundraising program or a local campaign.
- Get the inside scoop on strategy and tactics from top players at Blue Sea Philanthropy, Canadian Cancer Society, Heart & Stroke Foundation, MS Society of Canada, JDRF Canada, the Ottawa Hospital Foundation — and many more.
- Get ahead of the curve with fascinating presentations on the trends influencing our work from top thought leaders
- Expand your network of peer-to-peer fundraising professionals