Non Profit Donor Engagement Report and Guide
Get the free report and the new companion guide to make those findings actionable!
Fill out the form below to download these free tools from Charity Dynamics.
What’s in the benchmark report? Among the high-level findings:
- Nonprofits that establish themselves as a donor’s top charity—the organization to which an individual feels most connected—are more likely to receive greater support from them in terms of cash contributions, volunteering, event participation and issue advocacy.
- Nearly half of the survey respondents (47%) indicated that they give a majority of their annual total donation amount to their top charity.
- Age has a significant impact on the amount donors give, the way in which they are willing to engage, and how they prefer to seek and consume information from their top charity.
- A majority of donors (65%) reported supporting their top charity because they believe in the organization’s cause. Connected donors also do more for
- their top charity, with 54% saying they would be willing to talk to friends and family about the organization.
Here’s just a snapshot of the great info in the guide:
- Learn how to incorporate digital media preferences and tips for engaging different segments of your supporters
- Ways to emphasize social media messaging to get the biggest impact
- Steps to integrating multiple donation channels to your fundraising and engagement efforts
- Best practices for optimizing your website and developing your content to drive your donors