All Charity Dynamics retained services clients get weekly status updates that allow us to keep track of all the various initiatives our teams are collaborating on.
Each week, we share the most innovative ideas we see and look for ways to keep our clients on the cutting edge. Here are three of our favorite ideas from the past month:
1) Take advantage of Instagram’s latest advertising announcements
Here is a cool take on how to leverage new Instagram functionality: http://adage.com/article/digitalnext/brands-great-instagram-content/299160/
Key take-aways from Instagram’s latest announcement:
- “Instagram is tightening the link between browsing and buying with a “click-to-buy” capability. The ability for advertisers and businesses to tie direct ROI from investment in content and social to ecommerce is the sort of lower-funnel activity that could change the game — to actually sell by telling great stories.”
- “Instagram’s targeting ability is greatly enhanced, and Facebook’s “Fort Knox” of personal data and infrastructure is powering its ad capabilities. Using Facebook’s infrastructure for buying, managing and measuring is kind of like borrowing dad’s Mercedes for the weekend — but forever.”
2) Know when and to whom your ‘paper’ is going
When your organization is engaging in direct mail, make sure you understand which of your online constituents are receiving these offline messages. Sending online messaging to these folks while they are receiving direct mail appeals can increase engagement in both channels if the messaging and timing is consistent and coordinated.
3) Add CTA’s to your blog for higher conversions
We spend a lot of time talking about your Calls to Action on Landing Pages and Emails, but how about your blog? Here is a great article with strategies for including CTA’s on your blog such as an Exit Light-box or Hello Bar to increase conversions. Learn more here.
About Charity Dynamics Retained Services:
Charity Dynamics Strategic Retainers are planned, hours based, ongoing engagements where project teams collaborate on the short and long term needs of the client. A strategic retainer allows for flexibility and access to the full diversity of expertise on the Charity Dynamics team including consultants, web developers, designer and UX experts. A dedicated project manager is assigned to each client retainer to ensure the proper resource is made available for the specific client needs. To check out ideas from past months, check out May, April, March, February and January!
If you loved any of the ideas above and want to hear more, contact us today!