Fundraising Copywriter – Contract
Description of Position:
Charity Dynamics is the leading provider of mobile software and digital services to the world’s top nonprofit organizations. We are the innovation engine our clients depend on to help them fulfill their missions. We are a group of digital innovators, strategists, thinkers and doers focused exclusively on helping our clients achieve their missions to change the world.
Here at Charity Dynamics we take our client’s missions personally. We volunteer, we raise money, we literally walk, ride or run for our clients. We live our client’s missions to better humankind, from finding cures to disease to saving our environment and everything in between. Our people and solutions impact millions of donors, it’s not just about our products and services, it’s bigger than that. It’s about doing something real, something for humanity. That’s where you come in.
As a Fundraising Copywriter, you will work directly with Fundraising Consultants and Project Managers to execute on eCommunication Strategies and Calendars for our clients’ peer-to-peer fundraising event programs. You will use your creative genius to craft emails and digital fundraising copy for highly segmented and conditionalized peer-to-peer recruitment, engagement/coaching, milestone-related and auto-responder emails. Each of our nonprofits have their own vibe and each of their events may have a different tone. Your challenge is to capture our clients’ voice and ideals by writing concise, compelling, urgent and emotional copy that resonates with and motivates their supporter base. The Project Manager for each project will be your primary point of contact. They will coordinate the flow of guidance and information and communicate the needs and timelines for delivery of the emails.
- Attending calls with Project Managers and Fundraising Consultants as needed for onboarding of project needs and reviewing deliverables
- Providing edits and modifications timely per direction from the Fundraisng Consultant and Project Manager
- Ability to create complex emails outlined in an intuitive format that easily identifies proper flow per segment and condition
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines while producing error-free copy
- Ability to incorporate organization’s tone and energy throughout the copy
- Ability to acknowledge and inspire email recipients concisely and effectively
- Delivering within agreed upon hours while in alignment with needs of each assignment
- Managing multiple assignments in a fast-paced team environment
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum 2-3 years copywriting experience for fundraising purposes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must work well independently, and as a member of a team.
- Can work remote or in office
- A positive and collaborative working style.
- A dedication to direct, open, honest, and timely communication.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and Basecamp (preferred, but not necessary)
- This is a contract to potential full-time hire position. Estimate 60 hours/month.
Please send resume to email@example.com. Charity Dynamics, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.