DIY Fundraising (Part I): DIY Fundraising Is All the Rage!
Watch Other P2P Videos in Our Series:
- Children Miracle Network Hospitals' Journey to Livestream Fundraising
- 5 Tips to Grow P2P Fundraising
- P2P Trends (Part II): Creativity, Efficiency, Volunteerism
- P2P Trends (Part I): Digital, Customization, Fundraising “Push” Days
- DIY (Part II): The Changing Landscape of P2P Fundraising
- DIY (Part I): DIY Fundraising Is All the Rage
- State of the Industry: P2P Fundraising in 2018
Over the past several years, Do-It-Yourself (DIY) fundraising has emerged as one of the hottest trends among organizations looking to grow their existing peer-to-peer portfolios. By harnessing the creativity and excitement of their base of supporters, several organizations have been able to identify a new bright spot to boost loyalty and reach for their cause.
In our first of two videos on DIY, several industry experts touch on a number of topics around do-it-yourself fundraising, including 1) why and how DIY has become such a big trend in P2P, 2) lessons learned from existing DIY programs, and 3) strategies for DIY success.
Special thanks to our panel!
- Alzheimer’s Association – Wendy Folk Vizek, Senior Director, Constituent Events
- American Cancer Society – Maria Clark, Sr. VP of Volunteer Events
- Charity Dynamics – Colleen Legge, Principal Consultant
- Colorectal Cancer Alliance – Jordan Winn, Sr Manager of Individual Giving
- JDRF – Sandra Hijikata, Chief Development Officer
- National Hemophilia Foundation – Tracy Earll, National Director, Unite for Bleeding Disorders
- P2P Professional Forum – David Hessekiel, President and Founder
- Susan G. Komen – Carrie Stovall, Sr Director
Introducing High-Impact, Low-Risk Packaged Service Offerings – Amplify Your Fundraising Efforts!
Looking for Additional Insights on DIY Fundraising?
Colleen Legge, Principal Consultant at Charity Dynamics and resident DIY expert, recently stepped in front of the camera and shared a number of thoughts and recommendations for organizations that are in various stages of DIY fundraising. Watch our bonus clips as Colleen goes into more detail around:
- Selecting a DIY Fundraising Platform
- Recommendations for DIY Newcomers
- Recommendations for Experienced DIY Programs
- The Current State of DIY Fundraising
- DIY and the Current Landscape of P2P Fundraising