DIY Fundraising (Part II): The Changing Landscape of Peer-to-Peer Fundraising
Watch Other P2P Videos in Our Series:
- Key Considerations When Adding Corporate Parnterships
- Improving User Action Pathways & Donation Forms
- Where do you focus your efforts — on fundraisers or non-performers?
- Favorite User Experience Tools for Nonprofits
- Top Digital Acquisition Strategies for 2019
- Where are you seeing growth in Peer-to-Peer this year?
- Program Makeover: Reframe P2P Strategy through Mission Engagement
- Children Miracle Network Hospitals' Journey to Livestream Fundraising
- 5 Tips to Grow P2P Fundraising
- P2P Trends (Part II): Creativity, Efficiency, Volunteerism
- P2P Trends (Part I): Digital, Customization, Fundraising “Push” Days
- DIY (Part II): The Changing Landscape of P2P Fundraising
- DIY (Part I): DIY Fundraising Is All the Rage
- State of the Industry: P2P Fundraising in 2018
Year-round engagement. Stronger connection to the organization. More meaningful experience for fundraisers. What do all of these things have in common? It’s what nonprofits are saying about the power of do-it-yourself (DIY) fundraising.
Here at Charity Dynamics, we recently interviewed several industry experts about DIY’s role in the changing landscape of peer-to-peer fundraising for the second of our two videos on DIY. These experts shared a number of insights, including concrete examples of DIY in action for their organizations and how it’s helping drive their engagement in new and exciting ways.
Special thanks to our panel!
- Alzheimer’s Association – Wendy Folk Vizek, Senior Director, Constituent Events
- American Cancer Society – Maria Clark, Sr. VP of Volunteer Events
- Charity Dynamics – Colleen Legge, Principal Consultant
- Colorectal Cancer Alliance – Jordan Winn, Sr Manager of Individual Giving
- JDRF – Sandra Hijikata, Chief Development Officer
- National Hemophilia Foundation – Tracy Earll, National Director, Unite for Bleeding Disorders
- P2P Professional Forum – David Hessekiel, President and Founder
- Susan G. Komen – Carrie Stovall, Senior Director
Introducing High-Impact, Low-Risk Packaged Service Offerings – Amplify Your Fundraising Efforts!
Looking for Additional Insights on DIY Fundraising?
Colleen Legge, Principal Consultant at Charity Dynamics and resident DIY expert, recently stepped in front of the camera and shared a number of thoughts and recommendations for organizations that are in various stages of DIY fundraising. Watch our bonus clips as Colleen goes into more detail around:
- Selecting a DIY Fundraising Platform
- Recommendations for DIY Newcomers
- Recommendations for Experienced DIY Programs
- The Current State of DIY Fundraising
- DIY and the Current Landscape of P2P Fundraising