Expert Insights — In 60 Seconds or Less!
3 Easy Tips for Kicking off 2020 with a Bang
You did it! 2019 is in the books, and hopefully you’ve taken a well-deserved break. Now it’s time to turn your attention to 2020. Most organizations make a vast majority of their annual giving revenue at year’s end, so it’s important to set your organization up for success ahead of time.
In our latest video, Charity Dynamics principal consultants Dolores McDonagh and Tara Mermis present three key things your organization can do right now to plan for an even-stronger fundraising year.
Other Peer-to-Peer Videos:
- 3 Easy Tips for Kicking off 2020 EOY with a Bang
- Dealing with Disruption in the Industry
- Giving Tuesday Tips: Preparing for Success on Facebook
- Improving User Action Pathways & Donation Forms
- Where do you focus your efforts — on fundraisers or non-performers?
- Favorite User Experience Tools for Nonprofits
- Top Digital Acquisition Strategies for 2019
- Where are you seeing growth in Peer-to-Peer this year?
- Program Makeover: Reframe P2P Strategy through Mission Engagement
- Children Miracle Network Hospitals' Journey to Livestream Fundraising
- 5 Tips to Grow P2P Fundraising
- P2P Trends (Part II): Creativity, Efficiency, Volunteerism
- P2P Trends (Part I): Digital, Customization, Fundraising “Push” Days
- DIY (Part II): The Changing Landscape of P2P Fundraising
- DIY (Part I): DIY Fundraising Is All the Rage
- State of the Industry: P2P Fundraising in 2018