Fundraising Insights — In 60 Seconds or Less!
Giving Tuesday Tips: Preparing for Success on Facebook
Given Facebook’s growing footprint in end-of-year giving, we asked North American Nonprofits Manager Kendra Sinclair for a few insider tips to gear up for a successful Giving Tuesday on Facebook.
Check out our latest Peer-to-Peer Minute video segment to hear a few recommendations for incorporating explicit asks to your corporate partners, individual supporters, and influencers via custom audiences and email marketing.
Follow the link below to learn more about Facebook’s Giving Tuesday 2019 match: https://socialgood.fb.com/giving-season/#giving-tuesday
Other Peer-to-Peer Videos:
- Key Takeaways from the 2020 P2P Professional Forum
- 3 Easy Tips for Kicking off 2020 EOY with a Bang
- Dealing with Disruption in the Industry
- Giving Tuesday Tips: Preparing for Success on Facebook
- Improving User Action Pathways & Donation Forms
- Where do you focus your efforts — on fundraisers or non-performers?
- Favorite User Experience Tools for Nonprofits
- Top Digital Acquisition Strategies for 2019
- Where are you seeing growth in Peer-to-Peer this year?
- Program Makeover: Reframe P2P Strategy through Mission Engagement
- Children Miracle Network Hospitals' Journey to Livestream Fundraising
- 5 Tips to Grow P2P Fundraising
- P2P Trends (Part II): Creativity, Efficiency, Volunteerism
- P2P Trends (Part I): Digital, Customization, Fundraising “Push” Days
- DIY (Part II): The Changing Landscape of P2P Fundraising
- DIY (Part I): DIY Fundraising Is All the Rage
- State of the Industry: P2P Fundraising in 2018