Fundraising Insights — In 60 Seconds or Less!
Observations from 5+ Years of Offering Phone, Chat, & Email Support for P2P Event Programs
Interested in practical insights, strategic recommendations, and quick tips & tricks from some of peer-to-peer fundraising’s best and brightest? You’re in luck! Introducing Peer-to-Peer Minute — a new weekly video series from Charity Dynamics.
Check out our first installment as our VP of Strategic Services, Jett Winders, discusses various observations from 5+ years of offering email, chat, and phone support for a number of P2P event programs.
Other Peer-to-Peer Videos:
- Key Considerations When Adding Corporate Parnterships
- Improving User Action Pathways & Donation Forms
- Where do you focus your efforts — on fundraisers or non-performers?
- Favorite User Experience Tools for Nonprofits
- Top Digital Acquisition Strategies for 2019
- Where are you seeing growth in Peer-to-Peer this year?
- Program Makeover: Reframe P2P Strategy through Mission Engagement
- Children Miracle Network Hospitals' Journey to Livestream Fundraising
- 5 Tips to Grow P2P Fundraising
- P2P Trends (Part II): Creativity, Efficiency, Volunteerism
- P2P Trends (Part I): Digital, Customization, Fundraising “Push” Days
- DIY (Part II): The Changing Landscape of P2P Fundraising
- DIY (Part I): DIY Fundraising Is All the Rage
- State of the Industry: P2P Fundraising in 2018