Expert Insights — In 60 Seconds or Less!
Key Takeaways from the 2020 P2P Professional Forum
The 2020 Peer-to-Peer Professional Forum (which happened to be in our own backyard of Austin last week) was a hit! Didn’t get the chance to attend the event? No problem — we’ve got some highlights for you.
Watch our 3-minute recap video as Jeremy Demers gets a few high-level takeaways from head honcho David Hessekiel, including:
- Record attendance at this year’s event at 600+ folks
- In 2019, the Top 30 dipped just barely at 1.25%, but…
- 18 of the Top 20 event programs grew in 2019
- 3 of the 5 largest walks grew in 2019
- Tremendous excitement around a number of topics, including: Facebook Fundraising, live streaming, team building, innovation, etc.
Other Peer-to-Peer Videos:
- Key Takeaways from the 2020 P2P Professional Forum
- 3 Easy Tips for Kicking off 2020 EOY with a Bang
- Dealing with Disruption in the Industry
- Giving Tuesday Tips: Preparing for Success on Facebook
- Improving User Action Pathways & Donation Forms
- Where do you focus your efforts — on fundraisers or non-performers?
- Favorite User Experience Tools for Nonprofits
- Top Digital Acquisition Strategies for 2019
- Where are you seeing growth in Peer-to-Peer this year?
- Program Makeover: Reframe P2P Strategy through Mission Engagement
- Children Miracle Network Hospitals' Journey to Livestream Fundraising
- 5 Tips to Grow P2P Fundraising
- P2P Trends (Part II): Creativity, Efficiency, Volunteerism
- P2P Trends (Part I): Digital, Customization, Fundraising “Push” Days
- DIY (Part II): The Changing Landscape of P2P Fundraising
- DIY (Part I): DIY Fundraising Is All the Rage
- State of the Industry: P2P Fundraising in 2018