P2P Trends (Part II): Creativity, Efficiency, Volunteerism
Watch Other P2P Videos in Our Series:
- Key Considerations When Adding Corporate Parnterships
- Improving User Action Pathways & Donation Forms
- Where do you focus your efforts — on fundraisers or non-performers?
- Favorite User Experience Tools for Nonprofits
- Top Digital Acquisition Strategies for 2019
- Where are you seeing growth in Peer-to-Peer this year?
- Program Makeover: Reframe P2P Strategy through Mission Engagement
- Children Miracle Network Hospitals' Journey to Livestream Fundraising
- 5 Tips to Grow P2P Fundraising
- P2P Trends (Part II): Creativity, Efficiency, Volunteerism
- P2P Trends (Part I): Digital, Customization, Fundraising “Push” Days
- DIY (Part II): The Changing Landscape of P2P Fundraising
- DIY (Part I): DIY Fundraising Is All the Rage
- State of the Industry: P2P Fundraising in 2018
Maximizing the impact of your top fundraisers and events. Encouraging greater engagement through volunteerism. “Throwing the box out” and exploring fundraising ideas in unexpected places. These are just a few of the major trends happening in peer-to-peer fundraising right now, according to our panel of industry experts.
In the second of two videos on P2P industry trends, we look at ways nonprofits can ensure their supporters stay engaged and passionate about their particular cause — and become more successful fundraisers too.
Special thanks to our panel!
- Alzheimer’s Association – Delia Jervier, Executive Director, Capital of Texas Chapter
- American Cancer Society – Susan Petre, VP Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
- Charity Dynamics – Jett Winders, VP of Strategic Services
- Fisher House Foundation – Gillian Gonzalez, Director of Peer-to-Peer Fundraising
- P2P Professional Forum – David Hessekial, President and Founder