P2P Trends (Part I): The Transition to Digital, Customization, and Fundraising “Push” Days
Watch Other P2P Videos in Our Series:
- Level Up Your Fundraising with Live Streaming
- 5 Tips to Grow P2P Fundraising in 2018
- P2P Trends (Part II): Creativity, Efficiency, Volunteerism
- P2P Trends (Part I): Digital, Customization, Fundraising “Push” Days
- DIY (Part II): The Changing Landscape of P2P Fundraising
- DIY (Part I): DIY Fundraising Is All the Rage
- State of the Industry: P2P Fundraising in 2018
Customization and innovation, fundraising “push” days, the transition to digital giving — according to our latest panel of industry experts, these are all hot trends in the peer-to-peer space to keep an eye on.
In our first of two videos on P2P industry trends, we take a look at specific initiatives that are driving big dollars for our experts’ organizations.
Special thanks to our panel!
- Children’s Miracle Networks – Elyse Meardon, Managing Director, Strategic Partnerships and Dance Marathon
- IRONMAN – Meg Nolte, Senior Director, Charity Partnerships
- Ottawa Hospital Foundation – Ingrid Gingras, Marketing Director
- P2P Professional Forum – David Hessekiel, President and Founder
- Susan G. Komen: Greater New York City – Linda Tantawi, CEO