Charity Dynamics is the leading provider of mobile software and digital services to the world’s top nonprofit organizations. We are the innovation engine our clients depend on to help them fulfill their missions. We are a group of digital innovators, strategists, thinkers and doers focused exclusively on helping our clients achieve their missions to change the world.
Here at Charity Dynamics we take our client’s missions personally. We volunteer, we raise money, we literally walk, ride or run for our clients. We live our client’s missions to better humankind, from finding cures to disease to saving our environment and everything in between. Our people and solutions impact millions of donors, it’s not just about our products and services, it’s bigger than that. It’s about doing something real, something for humanity. That’s where you come in.
Description of Position:
The Principal Fundraising Consultant leads an enterprise-level portfolio of nonprofit clients to assess online needs and develop strategies for communication, fundraising, peer to peer and advocacy programs. The consultant develops strategic vision, becomes a trusted advisor, identifies success metrics, articulates financial impact, and provides sales support to drive account development and growth. A key function of the Principal Fundraising Consultant is to keep project team deliverables and communication aligned with client success expectations.
- Serve as the Lead Consultant on engagements while partnering with the Project Manager to resource the appropriate supporting consultants, analysts, and implementation teams for specific tasks.
- Develop strategic long term vision for clients through insights gleaned from client discussion, data analysis, and best practices.
- Identify upsell opportunities among existing clients and prospects, participating in pitch meetings when necessary, and provide sales support in a Subject Matter Expert (SME) role to drive account development and growth.
- Develop successful strategies for online programs from start to finish that drive client results.
- Establish or define new benchmarks and provide sound ROI relative to the client opportunities and goals.
- Develop testing strategies and results analysis. Analyze and report on client results on a regular basis including assessment of results against industry benchmarks.
- Provide communication strategies for email and social media including best practices for cadence, segmentation, conditionals, and content format
- Ability to copywrite compelling ecommunications for peer-to-peer fundraising programs and direct mail campaigns
- Maintain an understanding of the Internet marketplace including industry trends, terminology, applications, and best practices.
- Contribute to thought leadership activities, such as writing articles, white papers, and participating in speaking engagements that focus on innovative techniques and trends. demand.
Skills / Education / Experience
- Extensive experience working with nonprofit organizations and their fundraising programs
- Bachelor’s Degree; MBA or Masters Degree in Communications or Marketing, a plus.
- Minimum 10 years experience with online fundraising, advocacy, social media, and communication programs.
- Agency experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated track record of strong strategic focus at a high level, including an understanding of all the required pieces in large, complex national campaigns, as well as how individual components may be successfully applied in other situations.
- Successful track record of interfacing with clients at the executive level, selling ideas, and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Excellent computer/internet skills with proficiency in presenting ideas and information in PowerPoint
- Experience with fundraising platforms and CRM’s a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work in a wide variety of client situations, at both the group and executive level, while adapting message and/or presentation accordingly.
- Support company values and meet team norms for internal and external communication
- Up to 25% travel to client offices.
Please send resume to email@example.com. Charity Dynamics, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.