Product Support Analyst
Description of Position:
Charity Dynamics is the leading provider of mobile software and digital services to the world’s top nonprofit organizations. We are the innovation engine our clients depend on to help them fulfill their missions. We are a group of digital innovators, strategists, thinkers and doers focused exclusively on helping our clients achieve their missions to change the world.
Here at Charity Dynamics we take our client’s missions personally. We volunteer, we raise money, we literally walk, ride or run for our clients. We live our client’s missions to better humankind, from finding cures to disease to saving our environment and everything in between. Our people and solutions impact millions of donors, it’s not just about our products and services, it’s bigger than that. It’s about doing something real, something for humanity. That’s where you come in.
In this hands-on position, the Product Support Analyst will work with a wide variety of nonprofit organizations by providing participant/client support, quality assurance testing of applications for client launch, reporting support, and some aspects of product operations and management to ensure the success of our Boundless Fundraising solutions. The Product Support Analyst reports to the Director of Product.
- Maintain high client satisfaction with primary focus on providing the best client care.
- Interact with clients, Client Coordinators, and other internal subject matter experts to help troubleshoot and resolve product problems or issues.
- Diagnose and resolve client questions or problems over email in the areas of product functionality and bugs/enhancements.
- Track and document inbound support requests and ensure proper notation of client problems or issues.
- Assist Client Coordinators in the execution and of test cases for client apps.
- Draft documentation for product usage and test case scenarios.
- Answer participant/client questions and debug issues reported by our users using our online support tools.
- Configuration of Boundless Fundraising using an Admin Tool.
- Other duties as needed.
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience required
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong work ethic with the ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment
- A strong “can do” attitude with the ability to identify solutions, not just problems
- Excellent communication and client service skills
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word
- Experience working with non-profits a plus
Please send resume to email@example.com. Charity Dynamics, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about our Company, please visit www.charitydynamics.com.