Description of Position:
As a Project Support Specialist, you will be working directly with customers, our Client Coordinators, and VP of Product Delivery. This role will provide hands on participant/client support, quality assurance testing of applications for client launch, reporting support, and some aspects of product operations and management to ensure the success of our Boundless Fundraising solutions.
- Maintain high client satisfaction with primary focus on providing the best client care.
- Interact with clients, Client Coordinators, and other internal subject matter experts to help troubleshoot and resolve product problems or issues.
- Diagnose and resolve client questions or problems over email in the areas of product functionality and bugs/enhancements.
- Track and document inbound support requests and ensure proper notation of client problems or issues.
- Assist Client Coordinators in the execution and of test cases for client apps.
- Draft documentation for product usage and test case scenarios.
- Answer participant/client questions and debug issues reported by our users using our online support tools.
- Configuration of Boundless Fundraising using an Admin Tool.
- Other duties as needed.
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience required
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong work ethic with the ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment
- A strong “can do” attitude with the ability to identify solutions, not just problems
- Excellent communication and client service skills
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word
- Experience working with non-profits a plus
Current Terms of the Position:
- Part-time with potential to become Full Time
- Contracted, 15-20 hours/week to start
- In office, schedule TBD based on need and availability
Interested individuals should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.