Charity Dynamics is the leading provider of mobile software and digital services to the world’s top nonprofit organizations. We are the innovation engine our clients depend on to help them fulfill their missions. We are a group of digital innovators, strategists, thinkers and doers focused exclusively on helping our clients achieve their missions to change the world.
Here at Charity Dynamics we take our client’s missions personally. We volunteer, we raise money, we literally walk, ride or run for our clients. We live our client’s missions to better humankind, from finding cures to disease to saving our environment and everything in between. Our people and solutions impact millions of donors, it’s not just about our products and services, it’s bigger than that. It’s about doing something real, something for humanity. That’s where you come in.
In this hands-on position, the Project Coordinator will work with a wide variety of nonprofit organizations on managing and executing projects, scheduling emails, and leading QA for emails. The Project Coordinator reports to a Program Manager, who serves as the primary internal and customer point of contact.
- Meeting day to day needs of projects with nonprofit clients while planning and executing against long term client goals.
- Ability to lead the testing and quality assurance efforts during the implementation of email campaigns
- Ability to create and drive adoption for a solid testing framework based on best practices
- Understands key performance indicators around quality delivery
- Can successfully run and manage a backlog of testing efforts and prioritize such effectively across the agency while negotiating with internal staff and competing priorities
- Has managed fast-moving deliverables
- Has experience managing and scheduling email campaigns and meeting hard deadlines
- Managing internal, client, and third-party resources to meet deadlines and produce high-quality deliverables.
- Providing advice, best practices and guidance to assist clients with making good decisions and meeting project goals.
- Identifying risk factors and proactively taking corrective action to reduce risks and solve customer issues, escalating as required to ensure resolution.
- Collecting and reporting client project results
- Creating client-facing documentation and training as necessary.
- Delivering projects on time, on budget, with a focus on exceptional customer service and high customer satisfaction.
- Managing multiple duties in a fast-paced team environment.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Review and improve existing processes and systems.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Exhibit a very friendly and positive attitude and a focus on exceptional internal and external customer service.
- Ability to build rapport with staff, vendors, and clients.
- Ability to write routine correspondence.
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum 1-2 years project management experience with a demonstrated understanding of process issues, i.e. scope, time, risk and communication.
- Basic knowledge in all aspects of web development, including strategy, UX design, implementation and user adoption.
- Basic knowledge of web technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to clearly communicate project goals, tasks, issues, and opportunities.
- A positive, team-oriented, and collaborative working style.
- A dedication to open, honest, and timely communication.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and basic web analytics.
- Experience in a digital agency environment.
- Experience working at nonprofit organizations.
- Experience with Blackbaud web platforms (Convio Luminate, CMS, TeamRaiser, Sphere/FAF, BBNC), or other similar platforms.
- Experience making simple updates in HTML code
Please send resume to email@example.com. Charity Dynamics, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.