Description of Position:
A great opportunity to work with a wide variety of nonprofit organizations on managing and executing projects involving online communications, fundraising, event, social media, and advocacy programs. This position will be joining a team of direct response professionals providing support for non-profit email and web campaign programs. The Project Manager serves as the primary customer point of contact and is responsible for:
- Meeting day to day needs of retained services, nonprofit clients while planning and executing against long term goals
- Using internal design, consulting & web development resources creatively to craft digital solutions that meet client needs
- Applying business and technical knowledge to establish and manage detailed project plans which are realistic and meet client needs
- Managing internal, client and third-party resources to meet deadlines and produce high-quality deliverables
- Providing advice, best practices and guidance to assist clients with making good decisions and meeting project goals
- Identifying risk factors and proactively taking corrective action to reduce risks and solve customer issues, escalating as required to ensure resolution
- Overseeing the implementation and testing of online campaigns including basic HTML editing, manipulation and loading of data files and configuration of software options
- Collecting and reporting client project results and creating client-facing documentation and training as necessary
- Delivering projects on time, in budget and with high customer satisfaction
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience required.
- 2-8 years project management experience with a demonstrated understanding of process issues, i.e. scope, time, risk and communication.
- PMP certification is a plus
- Experience with Blackbaud web platforms (Luminate Online, CMS, TeamRaiser, Sphere/FAF, BBNC), or other similar platforms, a plus
- Knowledgeable in projects related to web and email development, including strategy, design, implementation and analysis
- Knowledgeable in non-profit business practices or direct response marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to clearly communicate project goals, tasks, and issues.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and basic web analytics
Interested individuals should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.