Senior Project Manager / Interactive Producer
Description of Position:
A great opportunity to work with a wide variety of nonprofit organizations on managing and executing projects involving online communications, fundraising, event, social media, and advocacy programs. The Senior Project Manager serves as the primary customer point of contact and is responsible for:
- Meeting day to day needs of retained services, nonprofit clients while planning and executing against long term goals
- Using internal design, consulting & web development resources creatively to craft digital solutions that meet client needs
- Applying business and technical knowledge to establish and manage detailed project plans which are realistic and meet client needs
- Managing internal, client and third-party resources to meet deadlines and produce high-quality deliverables
- Providing advice, best practices and guidance to assist clients with making good decisions and meeting project goals
- Identifying risk factors and proactively taking corrective action to reduce risks and solve customer issues, escalating as required to ensure resolution
- Overseeing the implementation and testing of online campaigns including basic HTML editing, manipulation and loading of data files and configuration of software options
- Collecting and reporting client project results and creating client-facing documentation and training as necessary
- Delivering projects on time, in budget and with high customer satisfaction
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience required.
- 5+ years project management experience with a demonstrated understanding of process issues, i.e. scope, time, risk and communication.
- PMP certification preferred
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of web development, including strategy, design, implementation and user adoption.
- Working knowledge of web technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to clearly communicate project goals, tasks, and issues.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and basic web analytics.
- Experience working with nonprofit organizations, a plus.
- Experience with Blackbaud web platforms (Luminate Online, CMS, TeamRaiser, Sphere/FAF, BBNC), or other similar platforms, a plus.
Interested individuals should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.