Support Analyst – Contractor
Support/QA Analysts provide overall client care and product support to clients via phone, web, and email. They are focused on quickly troubleshooting and solving client reported issues and providing the best possible client care. The contract support position will focus on a single national fundraising program. This contract engagement will run from Jan 2020 – April 2020. If interested please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and your availability and hour preferences via this Google form.
- Interact with nonprofit program event participants, donors, administrators and other stake-holders to help troubleshoot and resolve product and website problems or issues.
- Resolve support cases in real time by phone, email and chat
- Maintain high customer satisfaction with primary focus on providing the best client care through superior customer service skills
- Diagnose and resolve client questions or problems involving configurations/setup, product functionality, and bugs/enhancements.
- Track and document inbound support requests and ensure proper notation of client problems and issues through a case management system
- Maintain a strong understanding of the client’s program information and site set-up
- Ensure cases are answered before a violation of the established Service Level Agreement occurs
- Check, validate and complete customer contact information submitted in tickets.
- Special projects as assigned
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent verbal/phone and written/chat/email communication, problem-solving, and client service skills required
- Experience working with non-profits a plus
- Experience with Convio Luminate & TeamRaiser, Syscom, Affiniscape, Kintera Sphere & FAF or other CRM/CMS applications a plus.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with sharp eye for detail.