The Support Analyst provides overall client care, product support and case management to clients via phone, chat, email and web based platforms. They delivery high quality customer service, on-demand, to participants, donors and other stakeholders of non-profit event and non-event programs.
- Deliver high quality customer service via phone, chat and email in an on-demand support environment
- Interact with clients to help troubleshoot and resolve product problems or issues
- Diagnose and resolve client questions or problems over the telephone/Internet in the areas of system configurations/setup, product functionality, and bugs/enhancements
- Track and document inbound support requests and ensure proper notation of client problems or issues
- Train on various platforms and nonprofit programs to gain the expertise needed to be an effective customer service agent
- Understand client configuration and business policies in-order-to provide timely and accurate assistance for end users and client administrators
- Utilize critical thinking to resolve novel cases and client reported problems
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably Communication or Marketing
- 2-4 years of experience with online applications
- Experience with Excel required
- Strong work ethic with the ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with sharp eye for detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience working with non-profits a plus
- Experience with Blackbaud products or other nonprofit software a plus
- Experience with ZenDesk, Snapengage or other support delivery software a plus
- Experience with Basecamp or other project management software a plus
- Experience with HTML, iMacros and similar applications is a plus but not required
Interested individuals should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Charity Dynamics is an online marketing agency made up of a bright group of creative people who take great pride in providing comprehensive online solutions exclusively to nonprofit organizations. From strategy to implementation and beyond, we partner with clients of all sizes to deliver the services, software, and support they need to get the results they want. We’re passionate about what we do, and it shows in all aspects of our work.