Marketing Program Manager
Charity Dynamics is the leading provider of digital services to the world’s largest nonprofit organizations. We are the innovation engine our clients depend on to help them fulfill their missions. We are a group of digital innovators, strategists, thinkers and doers focused exclusively on helping our clients achieve their missions to change the world.
We are looking for a Marketing Program Manager to join our team in Austin, TX.
About You: You like the idea of working at a small company and thrive in a generalist role where you can roll up your sleeves and execute across a variety of activities throughout the day. You enjoy a blend of left brain, right brain challenges and consider yourself to be both analytical, organized and results driven, as well as a creative thinker with a strong eye for design and exceptional writing skills. You have honed your marketing execution skills and have a successful track record to prove it. You are looking for an opportunity to start contributing at a more strategic level and put your own stamp on your work.
As Marketing Program Manager you will be responsible for supporting sales and marketing goals through a multi-channel approach including email, paid search, display advertising, webinars, direct mail, social, lead generation and content marketing. You will translate marketing plans into succinct activities and will manage the day-to-day workflow, project accountability and prioritization of tasks in the following areas:
- Develop and maintain a uniquely crafted voice for the Charity Dynamics brand by generating content for a wide range of marketing initiatives including: our website, blog posts, social media channels, emails, webinar alerts and sales enablement materials
- Work with partners to maximize exposure for thought leadership and solutions
- Find ways to effectively utilize social media to increase awareness and generate sales leads
- Participate in and mediate conversations taking place within social media
Marketing Project Management
- Manage the Marketing Calendar
- Track performance of product/services offerings and make recommendations for strategy adjustments
- Manage reporting tools and oversee data analysis/insights development
- Create A/B test landing pages, track and analyze results quickly and iterate along the way to optimize results
- Assist in developing event marketing strategies
- Plan and coordinate event logistics
- Attend events to set-up, facilitate and serve as the point person for event activities
Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Mass Communication or related field
4 – 5 years relevant marketing experience
Passion for nonprofit organizations
An articulate self-starter and finisher with the ability to work independently while also being collaborative and team-oriented
Superior writing ability with demonstrated experience writing for all types of marketing communications (digital, social media, advertising)
Experience with digital technologies
Experience creating successful email marketing campaigns
Experience creating and optimizing online ads through a variety of B2B channels
Experience with Salesforce.com and Pardot; certifications are a plus
Experience working closely with a sales team
Experience in planning, building, and executing demand generation programs including email and webinars and tradeshow exhibits
Ability to travel occasionally
Interested individuals should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Charity Dynamics is an online marketing agency made up of a bright group of creative people who take great pride in providing comprehensive online solutions exclusively to nonprofit organizations. From strategy to implementation and beyond, we partner with clients of all sizes to deliver the services, software, and support they need to get the results they want. We’re passionate about what we do, and it shows in all aspects of our work.