— Upcoming Webinar —
Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting During Uncertain Times
Tuesday, October 26th – 2 PM CT
Join Principal Consultant, Digital Strategy & Customer Success Jennifer Mylock along with Aly Levine, Vice President, Community Fundraising & Brand Experiences at Shatterproof and Jenn Lee, Executive Vice President, Fund Raising at National MS Society for an in-depth discussion on:
- How to build the “case for support” to hang onto your budgets during an economic down turn?
- If you have to make cuts, how do you decide?
- How to plan for fundraiser attrition within your events.
- Where can I find savings in operational expenses without putting my program at risk?
- How technology and automation can boost productivity AND decrease operational expenses?
- Q&A time so bring your questions!
We look forward to seeing you on October 26th at 2 PM CT for a lively discussion on planning, budgeting and forecasting for your organization.
VP, Community Fundraising and Brand Experiences
Executive Vice President, Fund Raising Events
National MS Society
Principal Consultant, Digital Strategy & Customer Success