Charity Dynamics is the leading provider of mobile fundraising software and digital services to the world’s top nonprofit organizations. We are the innovation engine our clients depend on to help them fulfill their missions. We are a group of digital innovators, strategists, thinkers and doers focused exclusively on helping our clients achieve their missions to change the world.
Here at Charity Dynamics we take our client’s missions personally. We volunteer, we raise money, we literally walk, ride or run for our clients. We live our client’s missions to better humankind, from finding cures to disease to saving our environment and everything in between. Our people and solutions impact millions of donors, it’s not just about our products and services, it’s bigger than that. It’s about doing something real, something for humanity. That’s where you come in.
In this hands-on position, the Controller will oversee all operations of the accounting department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department’s goals and objectives. The Controller will also lead financial planning and forecasting and support activities associated with proactive analytics, process improvements, reporting enhancements, and the development of appropriate systems to ensure the company’s long and short-term objectives.
This position is in Austin, TX and reports directly to the CEO.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Participate in the development of and support the company’s strategic plans
- Monitor the financial performance of the company
- Issue timely and complete financial statements
- Compile and analyze financial reporting packages
- Oversee and manage annual audit and tax compliance with external Audit and Tax Partners
- Manage the production of the annual budget and forecasts
- Manage revenue reporting and accurate recognition across diverse lines of businesses
- Develop and manage financial controls in accordance with the company’s procedures
- Recommend benchmarks against which to measure the performance of company operations
- Mentor colleagues towards higher performance in delivering timely and accurate financials
- Maintain strong internal relationships and work collaboratively to identify process improvements, improve standards, efficiency, and profitability
- Communicate financial metrics to senior management and the Board of Directors
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience
- 10+ years of progressively responsible experience
- Exceptional knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles with an emphasis on multi-element revenue principles; Preference given to candidates with the CPA designation
- Experience using Open Air for revenue recognition and forecasting strongly desired
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Impeccable analytical and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to work well with senior management and team, as well as mentor/lead other team members
Please send resume to email@example.com. Charity Dynamics, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.