The ideal candidate will manage and be responsible for administrative assistance to the agency executive staff, as well as general office management duties.
- Provide executive assistance to the executive team
- Work with the VP of Services to coordinate and participate in team building, wellness, and other HR-related activities
- Supervise outside operations-related vendors
- Manage office facilities, supplies and office furniture purchases and inventory
- Supervise office intern
- Work with the executive team to support company strategy initiatives
- Field client calls and requests and forward to the appropriate team member for resolution
- Exercise discretion and independent judgement with respect to matters of significance
- Review and improve existing processes and systems
- Manage multiple duties in a fast-paced team environment
- Other tasks as assigned
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Exhibit a very friendly and positive attitude and a focus on exceptional internal and external customer service
- Ability to build rapport with staff, vendors, and clients
- Ability to write routine correspondence
WHAT ARE YOU COUNTED ON?
- Maintain strong relationships with all internal departments and work together to identify process improvements, improve standards, efficiency and profitability
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communications or related field AND two (2) years responsible relevant work experience in an office environment.
- Experience in an agency environment
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES:
The knowledge, skills, and abilities outlined below must be at the professional level and superior ability to perform the outlined functions.
- Business communications
- Office management
- Results driven with good business judgement and the ability to work in a professional office environment
- Negotiation of small contracts, terms and transactions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strategic thinking while able to execute tactically
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY, IF ANY:
- All functions related to office management
Physical requirements include lifting/carrying up to 20 pounds, visual acuity, speech and hearing, hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity, necessary to operate a computer, monitor, keyboard, printer, fax machine, copier, adding machine, typewriter and essential office equipment, vision to monitor, standing, sitting, walking, climbing stairs, bending, stooping, crouching, kneeling, pushing, pulling, reaching, driving, twisting, balancing, repetitive motion, client/customer contact, squatting to perform the essential functions.
*This job description is intended to be generic in nature. It is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. The essential duties, functions and responsibilities, and overtime eligibility may vary based on the specific tasks assigned to the position.
Interested individuals should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.