An Exciting New Video Series Highlighting Key Players in P2P Fundraising
Sign up to be notified of new P2P videos!
Charity Dynamics recently kicked off the 2018 Peer-To-Peer Professional Forum in Miami with a video that shared insights from a number of thought leaders in the Peer-To-Peer Fundraising industry. Eight nonprofit fundraising experts touched a number of high-level topics, including: the continual growth of P2P portfolios, current trends in P2P, leveraging the P2P Top 30 list as a benchmark, strategies for growing P2P in 2018, and much more!
Many thanks to the following individuals that agreed to be highlighted in our kick-off video!
- Carrie Stovall, Senior Director, Susan G. Komen
- Colleen Veldt, Manager of Peer-to-Peer Fundraising, Covenant House
- Maria Clark, Senior Vice President of Volunteer Events, American Cancer Society
- Mike Lamma, Vice President for Development and Field Management, American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Sandra Hijikata, Chief Development Officer, JDRF
- Susan Petre, Vice President, Staff Events and Innovation, American Cancer Society
- Taly Fantini, Senior Director, National Signature Events, ALS Association
- Wendy Folk Vizek, Senior Director of Constituent Events, Alzheimer’s Association