Fundraising Insights — In 60 Seconds or Less!
Dealing with Disruption in the Nonprofit Industry
Each year, thousands of individuals who have been impacted by disease, or who are passionate about a cause, start new charities with the hope of creating positive change in the world.
And while these actions are embraced by all who share a similar passion, it often represents a disruptive force to those organizations that focus on similar missions or causes.
How should organizations respond to these challenges, which often result in increased competition for fundraisers and donors?
John Vranas, Chief Development and Marketing Officer for The Humane Society of the United States, breaks down why we might need to change our mindset to foster more impactful growth.
Other Peer-to-Peer Videos:
- 3 Easy Tips for Kicking off 2020 EOY with a Bang
- Dealing with Disruption in the Industry
- Giving Tuesday Tips: Preparing for Success on Facebook
- Improving User Action Pathways & Donation Forms
- Where do you focus your efforts — on fundraisers or non-performers?
- Favorite User Experience Tools for Nonprofits
- Top Digital Acquisition Strategies for 2019
- Where are you seeing growth in Peer-to-Peer this year?
- Program Makeover: Reframe P2P Strategy through Mission Engagement
- Children Miracle Network Hospitals' Journey to Livestream Fundraising
- 5 Tips to Grow P2P Fundraising
- P2P Trends (Part II): Creativity, Efficiency, Volunteerism
- P2P Trends (Part I): Digital, Customization, Fundraising “Push” Days
- DIY (Part II): The Changing Landscape of P2P Fundraising
- DIY (Part I): DIY Fundraising Is All the Rage
- State of the Industry: P2P Fundraising in 2018