Fundraising Insights — In 60 Seconds or Less!
Key Considerations When Adding Corporate Partnerships
With the emerging trend of corporate social responsibility, for-profits are increasingly eager to form relationships with NPOs to drive social good. However, there is much to be considered when evaluating these relationships.
Elyse Meardon, VP of Revenue at Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, shares tips for building long-lasting and fruitful corporate partners in our latest Peer-To-Peer Minute.
Other Peer-to-Peer Videos:
- Key Takeaways from the 2020 P2P Professional Forum
- 3 Easy Tips for Kicking off 2020 EOY with a Bang
- Dealing with Disruption in the Industry
- Giving Tuesday Tips: Preparing for Success on Facebook
- Improving User Action Pathways & Donation Forms
- Where do you focus your efforts — on fundraisers or non-performers?
- Favorite User Experience Tools for Nonprofits
- Top Digital Acquisition Strategies for 2019
- Where are you seeing growth in Peer-to-Peer this year?
- Program Makeover: Reframe P2P Strategy through Mission Engagement
- Children Miracle Network Hospitals' Journey to Livestream Fundraising
- 5 Tips to Grow P2P Fundraising
- P2P Trends (Part II): Creativity, Efficiency, Volunteerism
- P2P Trends (Part I): Digital, Customization, Fundraising “Push” Days
- DIY (Part II): The Changing Landscape of P2P Fundraising
- DIY (Part I): DIY Fundraising Is All the Rage
- State of the Industry: P2P Fundraising in 2018