Support Solutions for Your Event Participants
Provide your participants with the on-demand support that they come to expect
For Organizations with Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Events:
Charity Dynamics provides support for public facing website users. Participant support provides immediate and relevant assistance to site users who are registering or donating to a peer-to-peer fundraising program. Team members go through a rigorous discovery, strategy and set-up before beginning support services with a client, ensuring our staff has the proper training and resources to carry out professional and effective support.
Available Support Channels
Participant Inquiries Include:
- Help making a donation
- Help registering
- Help using Fundraising Tools (ex. send email, update personal pages)
- Update information (recognition names, soft credits)
- Event information (When will I receive my t-shirt?)
- Help logging in / Password resets
Events Types Can Include:
- Other athletic events, including youth markets
- DIY or IFE Programs
- General Support, 8am – 6pm (CDT), Monday through Friday
- Evening Support, 6pm – 10pm (CDT), Monday through Friday
- Weekend Support, 10am – 2pm (CDT), Saturday and Sunday
A Team of Certified Experts
All Charity Dynamics support staff members have completed the Blackbaud partner certification program. Staff members maintain high levels of technical system knowledge and are deeply familiar with the platforms that empower constituents to raise money for nonprofit organizations.
Our team members possess expansive business knowledge of multiple national fundraising programs and are trained to assist participants with their fundraising efforts, which include site trouble shooting and fundraising best practices. Case management follows pre-approved standards approved by the client.