Executive Strategic Services Retainers
The challenges of 2020 have taken fundraising programs into uncharted waters. As you make plans for closing out 2020 and moving forward in 2021, you may be facing a multitude of questions:
- How do I continue to do more with less? Where can I realize the most return?
- How do meet the increased goals I am now faced with to make up lost revenue?
- How do I ensure I am communicating effectively given all that is going on in the world right now?
Plus, there are these everyday constants: What’s working right now? What’s not? What are others in my space doing that’s been successful?
We can work with you to find the answers.
About Charity Dynamics’ Executive Strategic Services Retainers
Charity Dynamics’ Executive Strategic Services retainers are planned, hours-based, ongoing engagements where your organization’s senior leadership has access to one of our Principal Fundraising Consultants to collaborate on your fundraising goals, strategies and plans. What this looks like is flexible and can be tailored to your needs, but typically it includes the following:
- Recurring meetings to answer questions and discuss best practices and trends we’re seeing across the industry related to fundraising, communication and technology
- Collaboration and recommendations surrounding your organization’s fundraising goals and objectives
- A strategy calendar to outline where the biggest impact can be made to drive revenue and performance for your organization
- Discovery and planning sessions to inform strategic briefs in support of key fundraising goals or programmatic growth areas
- Online communication strategies to target the right people with the right message at the right time