Canadian Cancer Society – Fearless Challenge
The Canadian Cancer Society is a national, community-based organization of volunteers whose mission is the eradication of cancer and the enhancement of the quality of life of people living with cancer. Charity Dynamics helped realize this mission by developing a unique, sustainable, signature fundraising program that raises the bar for net revenue return through acquisition of new supporters, presents the Canadian Cancer Society as a charity of choice within the cancer sector, and brings the organization’s mission to life.
- Engage participants in a unique manner to encourage more fundraising and a closer attachment to the cause
- Streamline and simplify the search and registration processes to make it as easy as possible for users to sign up and/or donate
- Take advantage of technology to make this fundraising event stand out within an increasingly crowded field
- Brought the concept to life through leading edge, fully customized, responsive development
- Searchable inspiration to help suggest challenge ideas and simplify the registration process
- Integration of e-couponing and highly customized registration, Participant Center, milestones, badges, and social sharing capabilities
- Branding and integration of Boundless Fundraising app to increase fundraising reach
- The result was the Fearless Challenge, a unique multi-channel initiative that encouraged Canadians to face their fear (DIY platform), so those living with cancer could do the same.
- Brought new “Fearless” brand to life through a highly visual, interactive and fully responsive website design.
- Development of interactive inspiration tools including “Choose your adventure” style quiz, curated participant video library, and local event fulfillment opportunities all with direct links to registration
- Fully customized Participant Center including a guided experience, custom badges, elevated prominence of the video features, and integration with an external database that allows for advanced functionality that’s unique to this event.
- Proved to be a successful platform to extend the reach of the organization: 78% of participants were new to the Society