ALS Association – One Dollar Difference
Looking to expand their reach, deepen constituent engagement and improve fundraising, The ALS Association enlisted Charity Dynamics to help make it happen.
Client ALS Assocation
Skills Strategy, Engagement, Technology
View One Dollar Difference site
- Grow awareness of ALS and increase their number of supporters.
- Deepen relationships with new and existing constituents.
- Increase fundraising at the national and affiliate levels.
- Provided best practices, copywriting and implementation for the 2012 Walk to Defeat ALS recruitment email series to promote event registration.
- Delivered corresponding assistance with coaching messages to motivate participants’ utilization of online tools such as Boundless Fundraising® and increase strategic fundraising behaviors.
- Email campaign was strengthened by an overarching social media integration strategy with a webinar presented to affiliates featuring sharable design assets, recommended promotional tactics and an editorial calendar to strengthen the Walk to Defeat ALS presence on Facebook.
- Designed and developed the One Dollar Difference TeamRaiser™ site to enable personal fundraising among nationwide constituents and unaffiliated 3rd-party events.
- With several Walk events taking place over the next few months, The Walk To Defeat ALS is on pace to meet its overall annual fundraising goal. To date, the average online Walk donation is roughly 2% greater than in 2011.
- Enhanced with strong online and offline fundraising generated by the Walk program, The ALS Association’s overall annual fundraising revenue has increased 19% year over year.
- Motivated more affiliates to participate in the One Dollar Difference program, empowering more supporters to become involved at the regional level. 10.4% increase in number of One Dollar Difference gifts.