Alzheimer’s Association: Participant Support
Project DescriptionHeld annually in more than 600 communities nationwide, the Alzheimer’s Association Walk to End Alzheimer’s® is the world’s largest event to raise awareness and funds for Alzheimer’s care, support and research. This inspiring event calls on participants of all ages and abilities to join the fight against the disease! The Alzheimer’s Association partnered with Charity Dynamics to provide on-demand support for their annual walks throughout the nation.
Client: Alzheimer’s Association
Skills: Participant Support, Strategy, Fundraising
- Provide phone, chat and email support for 582 walks that are held within a 4 month time period.
- Offer their fundraising participants and donors access to online help past normal business hours.
- Improve their online fundraising experience by utilizing user feedback
- Created a weekly support budget to map out key fundraising times and offer extended night and weekend support for 5 weeks.
- Implemented chat support that allows support anaylsts to handle up to 3 chats at once.
- Developed support reporting to capture user feedback and experience.
- Top fundraisers and donors were provided online fundraising support
- Analysis of user experience and feedback led to improved registration and donation coversion.
- Provided extended night and weekend chat support to meet their high volume during key fundraising periods.