American Diabetes Association – ECommunications Analysis
This mission of ADA is to prevent and cure diabetes and to improve the lives of all people affected by diabetes. When you participate and fundraise in Step Out or Tour de Cure you are showing your support for the almost 30 million people living with diabetes. The goal of this engagement was to identify and clarify internal business needs, goals and resources that will impact the overall strategic direction of an ECommunications Plan Step Out and Tour de Cure.
Client: American Diabetes Association
- Nationally driven communications for Walk/Tour have slowed significantly with more emphasis put on the local level (a huge variance in what is being sent)
- Need consistency on content, audiences and strategies
- Walk/Tour participants are not being communicated with outside of the event. Need to connect them back to impact and work to get another donation outside of the event model.
- Discovery session with key internal stakeholders that oversee communication and event strategy
- Thorough examination of email data from delivery to opens, click-throughs and unsubscribes
- Analysis of how many emails are being sent per event to find the gaps
- Content audit of current communications to events
- Final presentation with strategies to strengthen communications
- Provided Project Detail for each recommendation with the cost and estimated revenue impact
- Timeline for how to effectively roll out from National to Chapter