Best Friends Animal Society: Participant Support
The Best Friends Animal Society partnered with Charity Dynamics to provide seasonal support for their annual fundraising event, Strut Your Mutt.
Client: Best Friends Animal Society
Skills: Participant Support, Strategy, Fundraising
- Provide seasonal support for 15 walks in different cities across a 4 month period.
- Improve their online registration fundraising experience by utilizing user feedback.
- Redirect participants inquires from the event management team to the support team.
- Add length of previous of resolution time and remove one.
- Worked with their internal staff through discovery sessions to ensure the Charity Dynamics Support Team had expertise knowledge in supporting the 15 walks with various event details.
- Developed support reporting to capture user feedback and experience.
- Implemented chat support that allows support anaylsts to handle up to 3 chats at once and offer direct support to participants without being routed through internal staff.
- Over 1,500 participant support cases were handled directly by the support team which enabled the Strut Your Mutt events team to focus on their primary responsibilities.
- Add average hours it saved their time.
- Participants received assistance with quick turnarounds which allow network partners to move forward with their fundraising efforts more quickly.
- Average chat wait time: 16 seconds.
- Average email response time: 2 hours.