Boston Children’s Hospital Trust: Web Event Upgrades
Charity Dynamics provided upgraded fundraising tools to Boston Children’s Hospital Trust’s signature Eversource Walk, events in their Miles for Miracles program (Boston Marathon, NYC Marathon, Falmouth Road Race and Hub on Wheels) and the Corporate Cup event. The upgraded Participant Centers offer a custom experience based on where participants are in their fundraising journey, helping to turn registrants into fundraisers more quickly.
- Participants had difficulty figuring out what to do next once they logged into the Participant Center.
- The same content was provided for every participant, whether they had raised $0 or $5,000.
- The process for collecting the fundraising minimum was manual and burdensome.
- Created a streamlined view of the next steps a participant can take to participate in an event.
- Personalized the content based on the participant’s previous actions.
- Built functionality into the Participant Center to allow participants to more easily collect the fundraising minimum.
- The upgraded Participant Center provides event participants with an action of the day, based on their previous actions.
- Fulfilling an event’s fundraising minimum via a self-donation is highlighted as the first step for participants.