Boston Children’s Hospital Trust – Capital Campaign Microsite
Boston Children’s Hospital Trust, the dedicated to the philanthropic resource for Boston Children’s Hospital, works with individuals, families, foundations and corporations to advance the hospital’s patient care, research, medical training and community health initiatives. Recently, Boston Children’s launched a Capital Campaign to raise $1.3 billion for the hospital and the life-saving and groundbreaking services it provides. Charity Dynamics worked with Boston Children’s Hospital Trust to design and develop a sleek, innovate parallax microsite to showcase the Capital Campaign’s goals and progress.
Client: Boston Children’s Hospital Trust
Skills: UX Design, Strategy, Fundraising
- Give the site a streamlined, modern look while remaining consistent with the Boston Children’s Hospital Trust branding.
- Display a large amount of information in one place
- Inspire people to give and learn more about the Capital Campaign
- We retained a wrapper consistent with the rest of the site while allowing the body of the site to look a little different. This allowed the microsite to be differentiated while still being tied to the main branding.
- To accommodate the large amount of information we needed in one place, we chose a parallax, — i.e., infinite scrolling — functionality.
- To break up large amounts of text and ensure readability, we added dynamic and graphical elements like a hero video.
- To inspire others to give and learn more, we included personal stories about patients and families who lives have been touched by the work the hospital does.
- Boston Children’s Hospital Trust has a resource for people to learn more about the Capital Campaign, sign up to hear updates, and check in on progress.