Personalized Fundraising for Boston Children’s Hospital Trust
Boston Children’s Hospital Trust was looking to refresh and reconfigure its current Community Fundraising program to allow for personalized fundraising elements, and allow for explosive growth over the next three to five years. Critical considerations included the need for a select-select participant pathway, a turnkey operation that could easily implemented and maintained year-over-year, as well as making it scalable to ensure the Trust received a high return on its investment in the coming years.
To see the result in action, visit the Community Fundraising landing page.
- Conducted an audit of the current Community Fundraising program and a deep discovery of the Trust to uncover any potential barriers, as well as opportunities, to achieving the organization’s goals.
- Developed a comprehensive strategy for creating a turnkey digital solution that addresses all key areas including platform recommendations and user experience design.
- Implemented a turnkey digital solution that can accommodate a wide and changing variety of fundraising event types, as well as audience targeting, branding and creative, marketing (acquisition, retention and stewardship), and participant support strategies.
- The resulting end-to-end Community Fundraising program now supports every touchpoint with current and potential fundraisers (and their donors), all while ensuring a constant connection with the Trust’s mission.
- The program has successfully transitioned from a single Community Fundraising experience to a hub model that provides greater flexibility and customization and can accommodate much wider variety of event types and sizes.