Enhancing the Donor Experience
Charity Dynamics partnered with a large and progressive cancer center to revamp their Blackbaud Luminate Online® donor center, delivering a visually appealing and user-friendly experience for their constituents.
A large and progressive cancer center on the west coast came to Charity Dynamics with a need to create a way for donors to meaningfully engage with their personal profile that leverages their Blackbaud Luminate Online constituent data.
Core feature requirements were to create an easy-to-navigate tool for donors to:
- Make personal profile updates
- Update communication preferences
- Access real-time giving history
- Change the value of monthly gifts, update payment methods and download tax receipts
- Today’s digital supporter has grown accustomed to streamlined navigation and ease of use when it comes to self-service portals like this. While equipped with robost functionality, the “out-of-the-box” donor center appeared dated and had an “everything plus the kitchen sink” approach to content and functionality.
- In addition, our client was looking for their digital donor center to speak to segmented donor communities with in some cases unique and varied requirements to support active collaboration with partner institutions.
- Taking client’s brand guidelines as a starting point, Charity Dynamics designed a customized donor center layout incorporating industry best practices for self-service and community-based solutions.
- Charity Dynamics also incorporated creative development solutions that enabled features and functionality unique to the cancer center’s core partnerships.