Game Over to IBD
Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation partnered with Charity Dynamics to luanch a number of engaging web features.
World IBD Day takes place on May 19th and every year, Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation dedicates this day to increase awareness of and familiarity with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). They teamed up with Charity Dynamics say “game over” to IBD.
We created a digital world to create awareness in an interactive, and fun way. Including an original videogame created by web designer Asher Kain.
- Chron’s & Colitis Foundation was looking for a unique way to stand out from other marketing noise and other World IBD Day campaigns.
- They wanted to show people living with IBD that they are not alone and build community.
- They were looking to introduce their new livestreaming fundraising program in a creative way.
- The organization were hoping to elevate their fundraising through individual giving.
- Chron’s & Colitis Foundation used a retro gaming theme to mimic old school arcade games.
- We created an interactive world map. Patients, caregivers, healthcare professionals and anyone who cares about someone who has IBD could pin themselves on an interactive map.
- Recommended a World IBD Day T-shirt to be awarded to donors that gifted $100 or more in order to incentivize larger donations.
- Assembled a World IBD Day themed Video Game created by web designer Asher Kain.
- Built a downloadable Zoom Background to Show Support For the Cause.