Cleveland Clinic Foundation: VeloSano Ride
Charity Dynamics worked with VeloSano’s design team to refresh the look for the cycling event within their retainer, as well as support the organization throughout the event season as technical needs arose, to further their mission of raising funds for cancer research. To learn more about the event, visit www.velosano.org.
- Integrating seamlessly with their website, hosted on a third-party content management system.
- VeloSano requires a financial commitment from all their riders and wants to ensure that everyone completes their self-pledge form.
- VeloSano wanted an easy-to-use, but well-designed email template to meet their various communication needs.
- Our developers worked with VeloSano’s designers and developers to solve any conflicts that arose across platforms.
- We used Luminate features and custom lightboxes to guide participants through registration, ensuring riders are not given access to their fundraising tools until they have completed their required self-pledge.
- We designed a clean newsletter and implemented it with easy-to-follow sections and step-by-step documentation.
- Riders (actual and virtual) and donors now enjoy a seamless experience when coming to the event site to learn more, donate or sign up to ride.
- This method makes sure the riders are aware of their commitment and saves the organization time on ride days.
- VeloSano is able to quickly send clean, beautiful emails throughout the ride season.