Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation: IBD Research Microsite
Charity Dynamics worked closely with the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation to merge the content and functionality of two disparate sites into a single centralized inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) research microsite.
To learn more, visit the IBD Clinical and Surgery Research Networks microsite.
Client Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation
Skills Strategy, Engagement, UX Design, Technology
- Create a new site architecture that consolidated and organized all of the information from the two separate sites into a single hub.
- Design a layout with more information but less clutter.
- Make an easy-to-manage site for administrators and the physicians who use the site to share research.
- Held interviews with key stakeholders and analyzed existing site data to determine core content for migration into the merged site.
- Removed unnessary features and content to highlight critical pathways and site functionality.
- Leveraged and customized tools such as Google maps and Google calendars to allow physicians to quickly and easily access research information.
- Created a seamless IBD research site that functions as a whole, as well as including clear pathways for each distinct program.
- Built a beautiful, modern design with an organized layout to guide physicians to the critical resources they need.
- Designed a user-friendly site that can be maintained and augmented for continued use.