Case Study: Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
Great Strides Event Site Redesign
Charity Dynamics helped the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation in their mission by designing and developing a modern TeamRaiser website for their Great Strides event on par with other major peer-to-peer fundraising events. To learn more, visit the Great Strides site.
- Determined primary user action paths (registrations and donations) and displayed them prominently within the wrapper and landing page. Incorporated Pushy navigation menu to hold key internal pages and resources.
- Created a custom participant center with an intuitive and visually driven user experience and calls to action.
- Worked closely with the client and a third-party vendor to promote and manage personalized videos without detracting from other important features.
- Created a visually engaging website that captures the spirit and tone of the Great Strides event while also guiding users seamlessly through the registration and donation flow.
- Greatly improved the participant center by reducing the overall number of clicks and time needed to complete crucial fundraising actions.
- Generated personalized videos with key participant information and created a user-friendly workflow allowing participants to share and friends and family to donate.