2017 Obliteride TeamRaiser Launch
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center helps interdisciplinary teams of world-renowned scientists and humanitarians work together to prevent, diagnose and treat cancer, HIV/AIDS and other diseases. Charity Dynamics worked with the organization to develop and launch their 2017 Obliteride TeamRaiser endurance event.
- Organizing and managing a wide array of participation types including early bird registrants, virtual participants, and volunteers.
- Modifying the previous design and UX to create a more engaging experience
- Integrating across mutliple platforms (Kentico CMS and Luminate Online) to provide a seamless user flow
- Taking advantage of reusable and conditional content to create a robust and unique experience for each participation type
- Simplifying the overall design to highlight key calls to action and navigate users successfully throughout the registration, fundraising, and donation user flows
- Utilizing a custom registration lightbox to seamlessly guide participants between the CMS site and the registration pages
- Created a custom tailored experience for each participant type
- Built upon the previous year’s design to provide an elegant and cleaner UX for the 2017 event
- Built an interactive workflow between the primary site and Luminate Online through the use of custom updates and lightboxes