Case Study: Make-A-Wish Foundation
TeamRaiser TM Transformation
Charity Dynamics built and launched a cohesively branded TeamRaiser TM template for Make-A-Wish America to create a solid foundation for the organization’s various fundraising programs and events. The template helped improve the efficiency of the registration process and put greater emphasis on encouraging supporters to take key actions.
To learn more, visit wish.org
Client Make-A-Wish Foundation
Skills Strategy, Engagement, Fundraising, UX Design, Technology
- Create a master TeamRaiser TM blueprint and design template that can be adapted and implemented for various event programs.
- Produce and implement customized sites for general, one-off fundraising events, as well as Make-A-Wish’s signature programs Walk For Wishes and DIY fundraising.
- Streamline Make-A-Wish’s processes by using best design and configuration practices to make producing events at both national and local levels more efficient.
- Built a solid foundation for all fundraising events by creating a TeamRaiser TM template that includes a cohesively branded national splash page, an event greeting page, registration user flow, search functionality, and team/participant fundraising pages.
- Launched the TeamRaiser template for use with all general fundraising events.
- Designed and developed customized search, registration, and participation functions to meet specific user needs for Walk for Wishes and DIY fundraising.
- The improved registration flow has provided bettermanagement of new versus returning users and their constituent records.
- The event manager center and sign in have been customized for updates across chapters, including sponsor logos.
- Clean, streamlined page designs highlight the new organizational brand and focus on high-priority user actions.