National Kidney Foundation
The National Kidney Foundation is the leading organization in the U.S. dedicated to the awareness, prevention and treatment of kidney disease for hundreds of thousands of healthcare professionals, millions of patients and their families and tens of millions of Americans at risk. The NKF Kidney Walk is an inspiring community fundraiser that calls attention to the prevention of kidney disease and the need for organ donation.
Client National Kidney Foundataion
Skills Fundraising, Technology
- Redesign a website that increases registrations and maximizes participant fundraising.
- Create a website that is streamlined and allows the audience to find what they need quickly and achieve their goals effortlessly.
- A website that engages participants and supporters to raise funds and spread the word about National Kidney Foundation’s mission.
- Conducted a comprehensive examination of the fundraising sites including what works best and what doesn’t combined with our best practices.
- Create a unique and engaging home page to boost event participation and registration.
- Preserve brand consistency among events as much as possible with a progressive, modern design.
- Improve the user experience by encouraging users to take clear, concise and compelling actions (register, donate, log in to fundraise).