National Parks Conservation Association
National Parks Conservation Association’s (NPCA) website had become cluttered, difficult to navigate and lacked content that focused on their audience. They partnered with Charity Dynamics to create a crisp new site that brought their mission back into focus.
- The NPCA mission was not communicated through their website.
- Visitors found the website difficult to navigate and content unorganized.
- Content did not address the needs of the audience.
- Restructured site architecture and user experience to highlight key NPCA initiatives.
- Seamless social media and constituent engagement features.
- Greater visibility for fundraising and list building.
- Interactive site engages visitors to take action and get involved.
- Mobilized site to meet demand of rapidly growing number of mobile visitors.
- Custom authoring wizard makes ongoing site maintenance easy.