DIY Fundraising for New York Public Library
Partnering with Classy to Deliver a Customized User Experience for DIY Fundraisers
The New York Public Library was looking to institute its first-ever do-it-yourself fundraising program and partnered with Charity Dynamics in developing and launching the campaign via the Classy online fundraising platform.
To learn more, visit: https://donate.nypl.org/campaign/the-new-york-public-library/c225100.
- Accelerated the Classy deployment process by developing an implementation guide that supports the Classy onboarding process.
- Determined the main template’s core blueprint and identified elements unique to each specific campaign.
- Helped create a custom responsive landing webpage to complement the non-Classy-related fundraising pages.
- Developed an intuitive and reusable deployment process for understanding and gathering all necessary assets.
- Created a fast and clear process for creating individual campaigns through a primary template.
- Leveraged custom web design and applied it to Classy’s out-of-the-box responsive user experience to make the NYPL’s branding and messaging more engaging to site users.