Fred Hutchinson – Obliteride Participant Center
More than 1,400 riders are participating in the 2016 Obliteride. They’re spinning their wheels to raise critical funds to help Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center obliterate cancer. Charity Dynamics helped realize this mission by taking a look at their 2016 event and providing recommendations to strengthen registration and fundraising for 2017 and beyond.
Client Fred Hutchinson
Skills Fundraising, UX Design, Technology
- Optimize User Experience with simplified elements
- Maximize TeamRaiser for stronger fundraising results
- Discovery session with key stakeholders
- Full audit of TeamRaiser functionality and review of event website Google Analytics
- Review of all data points and fundraising metrics/benchmarks
- Final presentation and plan with a detailed explanation of each strategy and potential revenue impact
- Recommendations to support all other areas to launch and track 2017 effectively.
- Recommendations that are tied to TeamRaiser upgrades
- Changes and/or things Charity Dynamics has seen work for other P2P events.